Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Diplomacy ?



Assalamualaikum pembuka cerita, how are you, guys and girls ? Hope all of you are in a very perfect shape and in the bless of Him, insyaAllah.


Okay, today, i've got a very interesting but quite-disappointing-me as it came from my very one-selfish-self... huhuhu.. but never mind, take this bed-time story as a lesson for you guys i hope :)


The story begins, the online's most famous website or Facebook was again and still shocked by the news of Mahasiswa vs Police. Hope all of you already read about that, if not it is okay, as the main story is violent was conducted by the police to the students who were demonstrated outside UPSI on the eve of New Year and in the period of examination. But this condition arose after the police gave them enough time to explain what they wanted and then, please disassemble. Then, the story was, the students refused to do that. After being warned many times, after discussing kindly, they still demonstrating, and lastly, one of the students climbed the fence, and the police pulled him down from there, kindly, but the students surrounded him without a second wasted. Then, this is the best part. Chaos was all over the place, students were caught,some were injured, as claimed by the students, badly injured and beaten by the police. And, the question mark appeared? Is it true that the police beat them or the injury was caused as the result of chaos among their own friends? 


Okay, hope you get the picture of what i'm trying to say. Intendedly, I decided to back up the police in a post that I posted in one of the Facebook group in my studying place. After that, many opinions were voiced out, great at first. Then, this was the mistake I badly done, huhuhu. I started being sarcastic, by saying 'oyeahhh, oh ye ke, ohhh' because i know, this method is one kind of affective  way to leave a scar on their heart, not because of hatred, but after they voiced out very emotional and offensive opinions. They defended their opinions by attacking others opinion, that's so not true. 
Some of them labelled me 'nak femes, takyah nak nganjing orang, respectlah, kurang ajar kat senior' and so on... but they forgot, they did not respect my opinion at all, AT ALL. They got emotional, that's why the problems appeared. It is sad, really sad as I'm now, labelled as 'kurang ajar' and so on and so forth. 
Then, people started PM me, saying out in-a-simple-word-to-understand, 'takyah kurang ajar'. See? I have no intend at all to be rude my brothers. We were discussing good things, and they let the emotion entered their minds, and convert the post from good to bad. Sad.
As a newbie, I know that I must give in, so then, i decided to let my ego go away, and asked for forgiveness from all of them, as I've done a very bad thing. (Even I know I was right). 


Why I did this? Why did i provoke all of them? Because I wanted to see their reactions, good or vice versa, because Muslims nowadays, easily get hot, burned, angry, and it is well proven. I don't think DIPLOMACY is there, and I think I will never see it. Now, I feel very sad, very down, thinking of the things I've done, although it were all right, but it were all wrong in on their eyes. It's okay, as long as they receive me again hahaha.  Yeah, maybe, in this new place, I will never see and enjoy a peace environment of discussion. A grand of thanks to those who hate me, without them, i will never know my bad :).


That's all, thanks for reading :) May The Most Almighty bless you and your family here and There :). Assalamualaikum.


+Logic without peace is a non-essential thing+



4 comments:

  1. bila dikritik, terima dgn hati yg terbuka. kalau byk sgt kritikan yg diterima, takkan la "Even I know I was right" masih lagi relevan.

    You can't live by yourself. :)
    p/s: ofkos theres Allat swt, n u dont really need others. ikr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betol tu, thanks advice...a weak man must be advised every second...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoho..translate2.. aq xpndai bi abe weh..ahahahak..

    ReplyDelete