Monday, March 12, 2012

Be Yourself



Assalamualaikum everybody! How's your life? 
I hope all of you are having a very wonderful life :D
Okay, the topic today is Be Yourself.
Yes, teenagers or generation-Y may have heard this phrase thousands of time but still I'll talk about this.
WHY?


Because there is only one explanation, be yourself is yet a very hard thing to be done.
Seriously?
YES, seriously!


For example, you may have idols and you can make them as your sources of motivation but remember,
you can't be them, you just can be LIKE them.
The Original you is far more better than PIRATED you. 
Do anything, still you can't be like them, even with plastic surgery HAHA!




Every people has their own style, physically and mentally.
Don't be other people, just be yourself.
Imagine, you love and get used to wear Jeans and one day, your idol is wearing slack.
You wear the slack and you know that the day is not on your side.
You'll feel weird all the day.
Yes, it is the effect of your 'wannabe' disguise HAHA!


So guys, just be yourself, you yourself is the best self of yours. 
(poor grammar, whateva youuu! :P)
Everyone has their own speciality.
As for me, I'm not tall, but I can play guitar better than others. 
So do the others, they are better than me at most things.
So, keep believing in yourself, and Just Be Yourself! :)


Thanks for reading, as usual, my prayers for all of you, my dear readers, 
May Allah bless you and your beloved family.
Assalamualaikum.


+Logic does come with originality+

No comments:

Post a Comment